[BlueOnyx:06669] Re: Latest Admin Server GUI Update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Mar 11 19:28:18 -05 2011

Replying to myself:

> The last update to base-vsite as done by Greg deals with other issues. As
> far as I can tell it should not affect that behaviour at all. But I'll
> take a closer look at it again.

Oh-oh. I see the problem: The last update of base-vsite had some negative
effect here. Unless suPHP is enabled, the siteX file will be missing the PHP
related lines.

I just backed out the changes and reverted base-vsite back to the previous
state. Updated RPMs are just hitting the mirrors now. The problem is fixed in
base-vsite-*-3.0-132BX75.

Fix: "yum clean all ; yum update". Then toggle the "enable PHP" switch for
affected sites, save the changes and you should be fine again.

Sorry!