[BlueOnyx:06705] Re: cced gone wild

MuntadaNet Webmaster webmaster at muntada.com
Wed Mar 16 17:55:02 -05 2011

Jeff,

I saw you had this issue and what you did by looking back through old
email.  However, same as you, I need to find the culprit.  I have
already done a power cycle but the problem is already building
backup.  So right now, I have stopped cced so at least the services
can function.  Not sure what repercussions I am introducing though so
looking for some immediate assistance/help.

Good to know though that there is someone else with this issue.

Regards,

Rashid