[BlueOnyx:06731] Re: new build ISO shell based network issues?

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Thu Mar 17 11:33:43 -05 2011

I followed all steps as you indicated were proper. The problem was during the move from my office to our colo facility when I would use the legacy setup utility. My bad.

Now that I know to use the proper script I think I’ll be OK.  Just to clarify if I wanted to use the correct shell config script I would kick off “/root/network_settings.sh”?

Thanks again for your hard work!

Also check your customer service email. I asked a question via your web form (https://www.solarspeed.net/contact-form.php) a day or two ago and haven’t heard anything back.