[BlueOnyx:06815] Reverse DNS does not match SMTP Banner

KA0JON ka0jon at our-klan.com
Sat Mar 26 19:21:45 -05 2011

HI list,

I moved my our-klan.com domain over to my other server, which is

svr1.501ep.com , it has the domain 501ep.com on it at ip address

174.79.107.68.        When I use http://mxtoolbox.com
<http://mxtoolbox.com/>   501ep.com

Domain will pass the smtp test but when I do a test on our-klan.com

Domain (at ip address 174.79.107.66 )

I get a Warning - Reverse DNS does  not match SMTP Banner

Could someone give me some idea what to do to clear it?

I am running DNS on the svr.501ep.com Box.

             David E. Kreifels