[BlueOnyx:07347] Re: Can someone offer any insight on what is causing this crash on a DL360 G4?

Support support at etmpacific.com.au
Tue May 24 02:48:45 -05 2011

All,

Ah I spoke too soon...

The machine has the normal BO services running and a single Java receiver (
which has not actually 'received' anything in 4 days ) and it failed again
today.

This would indicate that it's a problem even if the machine is doing little
or nothing. This machine ran faultlessly through the previous multiple
versions of BQ and BO but only started faulting recently.

Any suggestions about what to do next?

I have read the bugs list pointed out by Darrel but it's difficult to
see/figure out what I have to do as the next step.

Tony