[BlueOnyx:09019] SSL

Simone Capra @ E.R.WEB - s.r.l. capra at erweb.it
Fri Nov 11 06:25:23 -05 2011

Hi all!

I'm having trouble installing SSL certificates on my
blueonyx-5106R-i386-5.5_BXSOL4_20100923

I have received the certificate from RapidSSL, and to import it i make a file
with both the certificate and the private key.

The file contains something similar to:

-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
<CUTTED TEXT>
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
<CUTTED TEXT>
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

When i import it via control panel, it's all ok.

BUT smtps does not work:

when i look at the file /usr/share/ssl/certs/sendmail.pem
i see something similar to:

-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
<CUTTED TEXT>
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY---------BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
<CUTTED TEXT>
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

without the \n between the two certificates.

When i put the \n between them smtps starts working.

Am i doing something wrong?

Regards

SImone

Simone Capra
E.R. WEB - s.r.l.
P.zza Risorgimento,12
13100 - Vercelli

tel. +39 0161 210090
mob. +39 335 5257182

Mail: capra at erweb.it
http://www.erweb.it

Problemi con le configurazioni di posta elettronica?

http://www.erweb.it/manuali/manuale_configurazione_posta.pdf
http://www.dnsqueries.com