[BlueOnyx:09043] Re: question on Aventurine

BB-ONE.net - BX/BQ-VPS-Hosting in Berlin blueonyxlist at bb-one.net
Tue Nov 15 12:34:32 -05 2011

Hi Ken,
we drive several Aventurines with four x 2 TB as Raid 10 for /vz and a separate Raid 1 with 2x 147 GB for "the rest of it".
Of course we did install of AVE just with the RAID 1 actice and activated the RAID10 afterwards.
In short words: it works.

--
Dirk Jessel

BB-ONE.net - BX/BQ-VPS-Hosting in Berlin
Support-Team
     Internetpartner der Wirtschaft
     Web:       www.bb-one.net
     eMail:     support at bb-one.net
     Fon:       +49 30 22 49 46 30

     BB-ONE.net Ltd.
     Niederlassung Berlin
     13439 Berlin
     Borgsdorfer Strasse 30
     USt-IdNr. DE188018781
     Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 104629
     Geschäftsführer Uwe Stache