[BlueOnyx:09061] Re: Unlimited quotas

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Thu Nov 17 09:36:42 -05 2011

On 11/16/2011 2:40 PM, Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc wrote:

> [...]

I started to write this did not work because a user I was checking still
says 'none' when checking quota from a command line. However, I checked
the GUI and they all are showing their quota now in disk usage where all
were unlimited previously. Still a few users show 'none' at the command
line when the quota appears in the GUI. I changed one that was showing
correctly and the command line did update for that user. Tried changing
one that showed 'none' from the command line and still 'none'. Why would
some users show quota in the GUI, but not from the quota command?

Thanks, Robert