[BlueOnyx:09118] Re: php stopped working

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Nov 27 13:17:16 -05 2011

Hi Bobm

> At about 6am today my php started downloading the php files rather
> than executing them.

I don't see any recent updates on 5106R, 5107R or 5108R which could have
caused that. Although there was a similar report about something like this
three weeks ago: [BlueOnyx:08969]

> I added a LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5.so
> to http.conf and got a [warn] module php5_module is already loaded, skipping
> so it appears php is getting loaded.

Yes, the php5 module is already loaded here:

/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf

So there is no need to add that to httpd.conf

> Any ideas on where to look?

What happens if you use the GUI to turn PHP off for a site, save and then turn
it back on? Does PHP then work again for that site?