[BlueOnyx:09119] Re: php stopped working

bob richards bob at blacklab.com
Sun Nov 27 13:26:46 -05 2011

Looks like my admin added a host to add monit to the server and it updated suphp

Stopping and starting php from the admin doesn't do anything.

getting a No user or group set - set suPHP_UserGroup in the apache files now

I've updated /etc/suphp.conf to match my other blue onyx box.
Where else are there suphp settings?

Bob