[BlueOnyx:09122] Re: php stopped working

bob richards bob at blacklab.com
Sun Nov 27 14:08:09 -05 2011

>> Looks like my admin added a host to add monit to the server and it updated>> suphp
>I don't understand that. What was done?

Sorry, this time in english.
One of the guys who works for me added a new host to the yum
repositories so we could easily add the server monitoring program
monit to the server. When the auto update happened this morning suphp
got updated and updated the files

/etc/suphp.conf
/etc/httpd/conf.d/suphp.conf

which broke the php.

I've removed the new repository  and will be going through the yum
update to see what else got broke.

Thank you for your time and help on this. Is there a paypal address I
can send a donation to you at?