[BlueOnyx:09141] Re: Fwd: Re: cmuImport breaking with subdomains and suPHP

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Nov 28 16:08:23 -05 2011

Hi Bert,

> did I missed the fix for the cmuImport and suPHP ?

No, sorry. Just yesterday I realized this as well when I CMU migrated a few
suPHP enabled sites. So it's not fixed yet.

The work around is to disable suPHP briefly and to enable it again after the
migration. Yeah, I know. It's a pain.

A proper fix for this is difficult as I'll need to do a chown() two levels up
from where CMU usually chowns. And I need to make sure it chown's with the
right UID, which CMU may not know at the time when it has to do it. But I'll
see into this.