[BlueOnyx:08792] WordPress Research

Mike's List mikelist at leawood.com
Tue Oct 11 09:37:26 -05 2011

Hi Group,

I'm looking to stand up a WordPress site and gathering some information
before deploying.  I searched the group's e-mail archive and saw quite a
few posts regarding WP.  I like to get some feedback if you're using WP.

- Overall, do you find it more simpler doing WP install on BX or prerfer
   a vanilla box with CentOS/SL and manually adding packages as needed.

- Any tweaking needs to be done with BX to get WP functioning normally?
   I saw a post or two regarding ReWrite rule for htttpd to get WP
   working?

- Did you get authentication integrated with the system's user e-mail
   account and user's quota disk space or separate authentication scheme
   for each?

All inputs are welcome, thank you.

Mike