[BlueOnyx:08491] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Fri Sep 16 08:33:20 -05 2011

On Sep 16, 2011, at 1:49 AM, Eiji Hamano wrote:

> Hi  Ralf
>
>> Nonsense, at least BlueQuartz has the exact opposite problem, nobody
>> bothers to cater to non-Japanese people.
>
> Yes,  you are right.
> BlueQuartz  have been not touched Japanese Lang files.
> So,  Japanese pages have been  no problem on BQ.
>
> Probably you do not know how it works.
> Only new item is displayed as English on Japanese page.
>
> We are not demanding new transferd Japanese pages.
> We are asking  "Do not touch the lang files".
> Because they will be destroyed, and it will be displayed as English.

Since you are only interested in making ultimatums, as opposed to actually CONTRIBUTING to the overall success of this particular project, I really don't see where sympathy will EVER fall on your side. It is clear you have customized language files, it is clear Michael has PLEADED with you to SHARE.

Time for you to just write a cron job that copies your precious customized language file back every morning after the yum update and SHUT UP.

When using someone's upstream work, there are things you have to live with, love them or hate them. But I am of the opinion that you are getting far MORE than you are PAYING for.