[BlueOnyx:08494] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Sep 16 08:55:00 -05 2011

Guys, GUYS, ...

Time to get one out of the fridge and sip slowly!

It's fairly clear that Eiji and Kondo have very little English, and we (by
our own admission) have no Japanese.

I'm sure that they are just struggling with idiom and expression rather
than being demanding, and I think we should recognise the effort it takes
these guys to try to communicate in English.

I know we aren't all native English speakers here, but most of us have at
least one good European language under our belt - these guys are coming
from a complete other place.

Good weekend all.

Jeffrey