[BlueOnyx:08605] 5108R and ext4

Mike sunlist at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 08:46:09 -05 2011

First, thanks Michael for the 5108R release.  I have not look at GUI interface (web hosting platform) in the longest time, so I'm getting re-acquainted.

Next, I noticed the release was still using ext3, I modified the ks file for my installation to use ext4.  So far so good, but I'm wondering if there's a reason why not to use ext4 in the ks file, to take advantage of the new filesystem?  (ext4 is backwards compatible with ext3 for any application that absolutely requires ext3).

Regards,

-- Mike