[BlueOnyx:08668] Re: home directory suggestion

Peter Robbins - Bridgewater Software Group pete at bridgewater.it
Thu Sep 29 02:54:27 -05 2011

yes, we have 100's of users and not one of them uses the /user
directories.  I have often used the CLI to do a USERMOD to change the
home directory associated with a user to the site /web directory.

I would love to see the user directory as an editable field on the user
record but editable only by admin.