[BlueOnyx:10035] Updates to Solarspeed Packages

Abadata - Dave Wineman dw at abadata.com
Wed Apr 4 07:58:17 -05 2012

Does anyone know if Solarspeed offers a discount on update packages from
their previous versions.  I have done one upgrade to 5108R (including
openwebmail, etc.) and it seemed to work well, but we are hesitating to
update anymore in the BlueOnyx line if there is no upgrade to the packages
that Solarspeed offers.  It seems like I saw on this list something
mentioned about this, but just cannot find it any longer.  Anyone have
information on this?

Thanks...