[BlueOnyx:10043] Reserved accounts

Wayne Michael wrmichael at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:58:51 -05 2012

I had a site admin add a user "info" to the site.

Later they reported they could not receive email from this account.

I could not figure out what was happening because I could send from this account but could not receive.

I finally removed the account and created a "myinfo" account with an alias of "info".  This corrected it.

I assume a list of "reserved" accounts exist.

any way to update the GUI to disallow the addition of any of the "reserved" account names, or at least warn against it?