[BlueOnyx:10066] Re: Conf files replaced by update

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Fri Apr 6 06:25:47 -05 2012

I'm with Frank.  I too can confirm the .mc file gets overwritten for seemingly no good reason. I have several tweaks in my file that when replaced causes mail to stop flowing In my environment. It's quite frustrating to one day discover my mail server is "broken" and I have to go in and re-apply my config file changes.