[BlueOnyx:10076] Re: Error on SSL-cert import

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Apr 6 20:52:44 -05 2012

Hi Chris,

> It is darned frustrating,  though.  Something must have really gone wrong
> with SSL somewhere on the line!

Yes, I agree. The sad part is that testing this will cost money. Like buying
certs and seeing why they don't install. Somehow I'm not too eager to do that.
But yes, it needs to be looked into and it needs a fixin'.

Sometime next week I'll need to set up a new site that requires a "real" SSL
certificate, so I can test it again. But I wouldn't be surprised if that SSL
certificate then installs without a hitch.