[BlueOnyx:10090] Re: Error on SSL-cert import

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Apr 9 15:15:57 -05 2012

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc wrote:
> [...]

Well this has gone beyond frustration to loss of customer at this point.
  :(   Unfortunately it's a circumstance beyond my control it would
seem.  Not from lack of trying.  We've purchased 3 different SSL certs
and none of them will import through the GUI.

Each time, no matter what we try to load, BlueOnyx responds:
"The imported file did not contain an ssl certificate. Please make sure
the correct file is being imported."

If there is something that I can do to help troubleshoot or rectify the
problem that BlueOnyx is obviously having with SSL, ideas are certainly
welcome.   Unlike more cosmetic issues, I would certainly consider this
a crippling malfunction.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services