[BlueOnyx:10095] Re: Error on SSL-cert import

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Apr 9 17:14:09 -05 2012

Larry Smith wrote:
> Chris,
>
>   Just tossing out ideas, but have you tried manually installing the cert
> in the certs directory for the site (and of course fixing the name and such
> to what the site expects) ??  (Believe they are stored under <vsite>/certs/)

Thanks Larry,
Oh yes, I have done that.  When I do that, then the site goes into it's
crazy infinite redirect loop.

For what it's worth, I did a cmuExport on the 5108 box, and took that
site and cmuImported to a 5106R and the certificates and importing all
work perfectly.

So this is clearly something that is different between the 5106R and
5108R implementations.  I haven't tested 5107R because I don't run any
of those running (at least not that I'm aware of.)

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services