[BlueOnyx:10135] Site Backup

William Thackrey wethackrey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:59:52 -05 2012

Hello gents –

We have several BlueOnyx servers.  The one in question is a 5106R box with Solarspeed Automated Backup 2.01.  Software updates are current.  Se have the server backing up to a SAN, which works as advertised.  Some sites which have Site Backup enabled are correctly saving a backup file which is available for Download under the site's Restore tab.  Other sites (it, of course, seems to be only the sites we NEED backups on :)) do not save a site backup and nothing is available for download.  We've cycled the Backup Enabled checkbox in the GUI.

Does anyone on the list have an idea how we'd go about troubleshooting this?

Thanks,

William Thackrey
wethackrey at gmail.com