[BlueOnyx:10162] Re: Vacation message displays Subject: ERROR

Gustavo Silva pseudo at zbronx.com
Wed Apr 18 02:18:41 -05 2012

On 12/03/22 13:59, Gustavo Silva wrote:

> On 12/03/22 13:00, Michael Stauber wrote:
>> Hi Gustavo,
>>
>>> Any idea Michael? Should i just add the necessary headers to the
>>> vacation_msg files for now as a fix?
>> Actually I've been working on fixing the vacation message stuff most of the
>> week and I hope to have a set of updates ready for release over the weekend:
>>
>> http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=122&cntnt01origid=62&cntnt01pagelimit=100000&cntnt01returnid=62
Sorry for bringing this subject again but was this fixed last update?
I have a costumer that insists in using this ... I've wasted all my
latin trying to change his mind but he's thick as a rock.
Looks like despite everything the subject of the auto-reply is still:
"ERROR"

This is not urgent or anything... Theres more pressing issues... So just
ignore me for now.
I do wanted to give the heads up, make sure im not being a noob or
something...

Cheers!