[BlueOnyx:10170] Re: Vacation message displays Subject: ERROR

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Apr 18 05:42:33 -05 2012

Hi Gustavo,

> Sorry for bringing this subject again but was this fixed last update?
>  I have a costumer that insists in using this ... I've wasted all my latin
> trying to change his mind but he's thick as a rock. Looks like despite
> everything the subject of the auto-reply is still: "ERROR"

AFAIK this was fixed on 4th April ...

http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/865

... and released to the YUM repositories on the same day.

I tested it with a user whose GUI I had set to English, German, Danish and
Japanese and who had auto-reply enabled. After each change of the GUI language
for that user I emailed him and the Subject was always correct and the
vacation message body was also shown correctly.

Do you still get the wrong subject in auto-reply messages?