[BlueOnyx:10165] OT: Recent Email Spoofing.

Gustavo Silva pseudo at zbronx.com
Wed Apr 18 02:53:16 -05 2012

This is slightly off-topic... Like a long way slightly but... if anyone
has some ideas and wants to share... Im all ears.

So.. email spoofing. Whats your guerilla tactics against these?

SPF anyone? Are you being able to effectively block them?

I have it set up on Spamassassin but it only adds a score to the message
if the SPF check fails. I want it to brutally murder the offending
mail.. Gotta dig better into this.

And i honestly think the SPF check is either buggy or doesnt work
properly because every now and then i see a bunch of SPAM mails flowing
to some customers from me at domain.com to me at domain.com and they dont even
get a score. Not to mention the <256k mails that are not even checked.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!