[BlueOnyx:10241] Re: 5106R/5107R/5108R YUM updates - more fixes published

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Fri Apr 20 08:28:25 -05 2012

>Does the BX CD still auto install when you boot from it?
>Wondering if someone had left the BX CD in the server....
>I thought it asked you a question 'do you want to continue' but then -
perhaps it doesn't?

I thought the same, though I'm pretty sure this machine has been rebooted
before.

The 'top' command is currently showing md1_raid1 and md1_resync at #1 and #2
- hardware fault?  I imagine this might explain why the sites are not
mounted.

Not great with Linux. Just glad I remembered to back up the sites, users,
rules and mysql tables...

DD