[BlueOnyx:10302] Re: 5106R/5107R/5108R YUM updates

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.net
Mon Apr 23 04:47:31 -05 2012

On 04/23/2012 03:38 AM, Alex Perkins wrote:
> We are also experiencing the set_php_headers.php error on various PHP sites
>
> Have done the same as Gerald and no improvement

Michael, worked on one of our client's servers and indicated that there
were two virtual host containers in /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/sitex.

I did get the server running earlier by going into the GUI
Server Management -> Security -> PHP Settings -> Safe Mode Include Dir

and removing "/usr/sausalito/configs/php/" leaving the text block blank
saved and restarted httpd and all was working.

Later after Michael worked on it we put the data back and it eas still
working.

We looked at the /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site3 file and found two
virtual hosts containers, but one was for port 443 and one for port 80.
The site does have SSL, but I don't see the two containers on 5107/8R
so must be a 5106R thing

bottom line try removing "/usr/sausalito/configs/php/" from
  Server Management -> Security -> PHP Settings -> Safe Mode Include Dir

--
Gerald