[BlueOnyx:10257] Re: 5106R/5107R/5108R YUM updates - more

Darren Shea dshea at ecpi.com
Fri Apr 20 09:47:13 -05 2012

Thanks, Michael! I installed the new updates, and they seem to be working
perfectly (although I'm glad I waited until morning!).  The new entries in
the maillog are wonderfully informative, so I think we should be
well-prepared if something like this happens again. Thankfully, I did locate
and destroy the offending Trojan yesterday, too.

Thank you,
  Darren
  ECPI Western Broadband
  (512)257-1077