[BlueOnyx:10274] Open basedir: field won't save if blank In GUI Since Update

SB9-PageKeeper Service ml at sb9.com
Fri Apr 20 21:34:09 -05 2012

My 5106R's didn't go through any problems with the update...
I think its because I leave the Open basedir: blank and put
'php_admin_value open_basedir none'

in the
/etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site##.include file.

My question is does that .include file override the setting from the GUI?

Open basedir: setting won't save in the GUI after the update if it's field is blank. It reloads the page
with the new default paths eg;
/tmp/:/var/lib/php/session/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/home/.sites/132/site12/
 Before I could save it as blank when creating a new site.

TIA

David Hahn