[BlueOnyx:10275] Re: Open basedir: field won't save if blank In GUI Since Update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Apr 20 21:55:00 -05 2012

Hi David,

> Open basedir: setting won't save in the GUI after the update if it's field
> is blank. It reloads the page with the new default paths eg;
> /tmp/:/var/lib/php/session/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/home/.sites/132/si
> te12/ Before I could save it as blank when creating a new site.

Yes, it was never supposed to be left blank. To achive the same behaviour you
want, plase do this: Just put a "/" into the "open_basedir" field instead of
leaving it blank.

After saving it will turn into something like this:

/:/tmp/:/var/lib/php/session/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/home/.sites/132/site12/

But that's basically the same as saying "none". The extra "/" makes sure of
that. And it saves you editing the Vhost container or the Vsite's php.ini
file.