[BlueOnyx:10353] Re: 5108R Quota discrepency

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Thu Apr 26 13:57:00 -05 2012

Yep - I've done that exact same thing.

Mine was even worse - I didn't untar the old files in the virtual site's directory - but in /home/users/admin.  But since they were still on the /home partition, and were owned by that user - they counted against that user.  Took me a while to find them, but a "find" by user finally revealed them, and a quick change of ownership fixed the problem.

Chuck