[BlueOnyx:10350] Re: 5108R Quota discrepency

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Thu Apr 26 13:19:44 -05 2012

Any files that are owned by that user are counted so there could be
loads in /home/sites/www.domain.com/web/

File ownerships can also transfer over when files are copied as root and
users uid's are different on different servers.  e.g. you untar
something as root which you copied from another machine.

If you want to find every file then run `find / -user user_x -print`

Dan

Find me online : http://www.dogsbody.info/