[BlueOnyx:10398] Re: Missing vhosts data

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Apr 29 23:49:07 -05 2012

Hi Ernie,

> I don't think it was a drive problem. I think something wrote over /root
> during the update, not sure what, perhaps grub?

No, I cannot imagine how that would happen. The only grub related activity
would be writing back the boot block or the grub configuration file.

> I discovered that runing cmuExport recreated the /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/*
> files.

cmuExport did that for you? That surprised me so much that I just had to try
it. I removed the siteX and siteX.include files on a text box and did a
cmuExport. It didn't bring the config files back. You probably meant
cmuImport?