[BlueOnyx:11085] Re: AWSTATS and authentication not working on 5108R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Aug 3 04:13:57 -05 2012

Hi Richard,

> Has anyone else seen this and nudge me in the direction of a fix?

Ok, I couldn't find the SRPM for this, so I had to do it from scratch
again. This also gave me the chance to update mod_authnz_external to the
latest version and to apply some small fixes.

I just published the results to the YUM repositories for 5106R, 5107R
and 5108R.

I also updated base-vsite to require mod_authnz_external, so anyone that
doesn't have mod_authnz_external yet will get it during the next YUM update.

So just do a "yum clean all; yum update" and you'll get the
mod_authnz_external RPM that's been missing on your 5108R.