[BlueOnyx:11195] Setting language for spamassassin

Wisja.net info at wisja.net
Tue Aug 21 03:35:56 -05 2012

Hi List,

I'm using Solarspeeds AV-SPAM V5 on my 5108R. Spam is tagged an delivered as aspected,
so no problem there. When looking in /usr/share/spamassassin there are local language
files. I want to change the language for the whole server (all users) from English to
Dutch so I'd need 30_text_nl.cf to be loaded. But how? There is no way to do this
through the GUI, not as admin, not as local user. I only found some links on google
for blocking languages there are used in the emails and thats not what I need. I just
need to change the language of the message sent to the user after receiving a spam
tagged mail.

Wisja

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 21:11:28 -0400, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote