[BlueOnyx:11245] Joomla Package error after todays update ...

Harm van Houten harm.vanhouten at united4all.nl
Fri Aug 31 02:53:21 -05 2012

After tonights update i get customers that complain about the Joomla Pages not showing (error 500 in the logs). The used package is the Solarspeed one but I don't think it has to do with the package cause it did work earlier,

Any one that can help me ?

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind Regards,

Harm van Houten | IT Architect / UNOC Engineer
035-7733278
06-51433378
035-7733107

support.post at united4all.nl (ServiceDesk)
peering at united4all.nl (peering Office)
NOC at united4all.nl (Network Operations Center)
harm.vanhouten at united4all.nl
www.united4all.nl

Peering Details: http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=44608
Het Muziekpaviljoen (gebouw 1) | Sumatralaan 45 | 1217 GP Hilversum | Nederland

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system. United Broadcast Facilities B.V. (a Dutch private limited liability company) is registered with the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce for Gooi-, Eem- and Flevoland under number 32063228. Any agreement with United Broadcast Facilities B.V. and/or any of its subsidiaries is subject to the General Conditions of United Broadcast Facilities, which have been filed on 7 February 2007 with the registrar of the District Court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands under number 21/2007. Any liability of United Broadcast Facilities and its subsidiaries shall be limited according to these General Conditions. A copy of these General Conditions will be forwarded upon request.