[BlueOnyx:11249] CGI problem?

Wisja.net info at wisja.net
Fri Aug 31 09:46:20 -05 2012

I'm trying to get a contactform working on a suphp enabled site.
The Server (5108) runs php 5.3 and CGI is enabled for the website.

[Fri Aug 31 12:56:32 2012] [error] [client 111.222.333.444] malformed header from
script. Bad header=/home/.sites/111/site30/.users: contactform.php, referer:
http://thewebsitesname.com/contact/contactform.php

When calling the script it gives an "Internal Server Error" with the following lines:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request. Your administrator may not have enabled CGI access for this
directory.

I'm no programmer, so I hope some of you are. Can someone point me in the right
direction.

With kind regards,

Wisja

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:33:55 -0400, Roy Urick wrote