[BlueOnyx:09558] Re: PHP Settings errors

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Thu Feb 9 12:47:05 -05 2012

Have you tried, in php.ini, setting the display_errors setting to off? If
things "work" at that point perhas the issue with the modify header
information error is the result of the first warning which I suspect is the
source of the issue. Just a guess here.

Maybe there is a corrupted codb causing this? Again a guess.

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie