[BlueOnyx:09560] Re: PHP Settings errors

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Feb 9 16:59:19 -05 2012

Stephanie Sullivan wrote:
> Have you tried, in php.ini, setting the display_errors setting to off? If
> things "work" at that point perhas the issue with the modify header
> information error is the result of the first warning which I suspect is the
> source of the issue. Just a guess here.
>
> Maybe there is a corrupted codb causing this? Again a guess.

I may never know.  Just as I was going to be doing this, my customer
wrote in:
============
I have fixed it.

it was the missing memory limit in the php.ini , I have manual put a
limit in the php file then
restarted httpd and cced.init

that fix the error

So... at least that fixed his issue, and I'll post it here in case it
fixes someone else's in the future.

I'm unclear on why a setting would be dropped that may otherwise belong
or how that would have happened.  But so long as it's working...

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services