[BlueOnyx:09586] Re: Unable to Import Signed SSL Cert

David Hahn host at pagekeeperservice.com
Sat Feb 11 22:24:02 -05 2012

> David Hahn wrote:
>> Hello list,
>> Ran into a error importing a signed cert through the blue onyx GUI.
>>  The GUI error:
>> "The imported file did not contain an ssl certificate. Please make sure
>> the correct file is being imported."
>>  The cert works fine if I install it manually overwriting the cert it
>> generates during the request and then restart apache.
>> Nothing in the log files at all.. /log/admserv/adm_error &
>> /var/log/admserv/access_log....
>>  Any ideas where to start looking?
>
> Are you using a chained certificate?  If so, it's helpful to add the CA in
> first and then load the actual cert.
>
> --
No its not chained. It works if I manually add it to the certs directory and
restart apache.
The GUI don't know its installed.. It just won't upload (import) through the
GUI..
The rest of the GUI seems to be fine. It exports okay, creates a request
okay just won't import
or upload the cert without the error.
Not sure if the latest YUM update to BO and/or cced last week broke
something or it existed prior..
TIA
David Hahn