[BlueOnyx:09594] Re: Unable to Import Signed SSL Cert

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sun Feb 12 09:37:44 -05 2012

David Hahn wrote:
> No its not chained. It works if I manually add it to the certs directory
> and
> restart apache.
> The GUI don't know its installed.. It just won't upload (import) through
> the
> GUI..
> The rest of the GUI seems to be fine. It exports okay, creates a request
> okay just won't import
> or upload the cert without the error.
> Not sure if the latest YUM update to BO and/or cced last week broke
> something or it existed prior..
> TIA
> David Hahn

Hmmm, can you tell us what cert provider you're using?  Is it only
happening with the one SSL, or is it occurring with every SSL on the server?

 From time to time there is a known bug that pops up that prints text
something to the effect of "cannot display the certificate" but it
actually does get installed.  But if I understand correctly, you're
getting a message that the cert is just plain not valid, right?

I'm assuming that the cert that you're installing has a matching CSR
that you generated from the GUI.  If that is not the case, let us know.

Does anything show up in /var/log/messages?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services