[BlueOnyx:09653] Logwatch Kernel Errors

Matt James matt at rainstormconsulting.com
Tue Feb 21 16:03:58 -05 2012

Hello everyone,

I've noticed that on one of my BlueOnyx servers, I'm getting the following in our logwatch emails.  I just recently began getting logwatch emails (over the last week), so I'm not sure how long this error may have been happening.

WARNING:  Kernel Errors Present
    [<c011f140>] ? mm_fault_error+0xe0/0xe0 ...:  16 Time(s)
    [<c06903c6>] ? error_code+0x5a/0x60 ...:  8 Time(s)

Note that we have another BlueOnyx server that is nearly identical to this one which does not report this error in logwatch.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
Matt James
Web Programmer