[BlueOnyx:09669] Re: Z-Push

jeffrey Pellin - PX2 jeffrey at px2co.net
Thu Feb 23 04:48:38 -05 2012

Colin,

In that case I would move across to IMAP on the phones -
it will provide a much more reliable service, plus you will be able to
delete, move emails to other folders, etc, etc. successfully. We
struggled with lots of little irritations with z-push for a while but
using IMAP now we never hear from our smartphone/email customers.

Regards

Jeffrey

---

 JEFFREY PELLIN
 Director

 JEFFREY PELLIN
CONSULTANCY LTD [3] WORK: 01692 558226
 MOBILE: 07768 451738
 EMAIL:
jeffrey at pellin.co.uk [4]

 		See who we know in common [5]

On
22.02.2012 17:31, Colin Jack wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
>> I would recommend
using IMAP rather than z-push/Exchange. We have never had any lasting
success with z-push, and since we are only syncing mailboxes it is quite
unnecessary - IMAP works much better with pretty much all flavours of
smart and not-so smart phones. Regards Jeffrey

> This is for users
using POP3 and popping the email to their computers. Z-push just pushes
a copy out to them when it arrives - which works well, except then they
can't delete them ;)

> Colin

Links:
------