[BlueOnyx:10935] Re: server beinng abused

BB-ONE.net - BX/BQ-VPS-Hosting in Berlin blueonyxlist at bb-one.net
Fri Jul 6 03:41:39 -05 2012

Hi Steffan,

Perhaps in /tmp there is something interesting?
Mostly in this place we find their tools.

And what about cronjobs? Is there any job, you do not want?

What about bandwitdh? Are there unusual peaks?

Best wishes from Berlin

Dirk Jessel

Am 05.07.2012 19:12, schrieb Steffan:
> Hello,
>
> I have a server that is getting blacklisted
> Spamhaus says it is a email issue
>
> There is nothing in the logs
> Looks like someone is sending emails without the server is logging it
> How to find this problem ?
>
> Cant find any post commands in the httpd log
>
> Server is 5106 R and has abouth 100 sites

Dirk Jessel

BB-ONE.net - BX/BQ-VPS-Hosting in Berlin
Support-Team
     Internetpartner der Wirtschaft
     Web:       www.bb-one.net
     eMail:     support at bb-one.net
     Fon:       +49 30 22 49 46 30

     BB-ONE.net Ltd.
     Niederlassung Berlin
     13439 Berlin
     Borgsdorfer Strasse 30
     USt-IdNr. DE188018781
     Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 104629
     Geschäftsführer Uwe Stache