[BlueOnyx:10942] Re: Regular phpmyadmin

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Fri Jul 6 16:43:49 -05 2012

Emmanuel,

You're flirting with trouble - installing something outside the GUI that is already installed in the GUI.

You can't go to the GUI, click the left side "Security" tab, and click on the "phpMyAdmin" under that?  If you logged into the server as "admin", you don't even have to log into the phpMyAdmin.  And accessing phpMyAdmin that way should work for any MySQL work when using the "admin" login.

Oh - and if you go to http://domain/login - you can log in as a site-admin, click the "Personal Profile" tab, and get to phpMyAdmin that way too.  Of course, you'll need a valid MySQL username/password accessing it this way - but it works.

Chuck