[BlueOnyx:10984] Re: Mailman prob

Patrick Koehne patrick at koehne-net.de
Sun Jul 22 09:48:32 -05 2012

Hi again

Patrick Koehne schrieb:
> When I now add a mailinglist, e.g. "listtest" it seems to be ok: the
> list gets a name with something like "123-listtest" and I can add
> subscribers.

Ah, I see that the "123..." is the site_prefix which I haven't set and
which was set randomly, right?

> But, every mail to the list from a member-address is forwarded to the
> listowner for aproval because the listname is not mentioned in the
> mailheader:
> "Message has implicit destination".
>
> Of course I send the mail to "listtest at ..:" and it is an alias for the
> generated name of the list "123-listtest".
>
> How can I solve this?

And this is the difference to the old majordomo? I have to use the
address with the prefix?
But nevertheless the address "listtest" is added to the virtusertable
but cannot be used?
So I have to use some "nice" prefix, so the listaddress is not unreadable?

regards
Patrick