[BlueOnyx:10986] Re: Mailman prob

Patrick Koehne patrick at koehne-net.de
Sun Jul 22 10:32:53 -05 2012

Hi again ;-)

Patrick Koehne schrieb:
>> But, every mail to the list from a member-address is forwarded to the
>> listowner for aproval because the listname is not mentioned in the
>> mailheader:
>> "Message has implicit destination".
>>
>> Of course I send the mail to "listtest at ..:" and it is an alias for the
>> generated name of the list "123-listtest".
>>
>> How can I solve this?
>>

> And this is the difference to the old majordomo? I have to use the
> address with the prefix?
> But nevertheless the address "listtest" is added to the virtusertable
> but cannot be used?
> So I have to use some "nice" prefix, so the listaddress is not unreadable?

But I need to have that working because the original address for the
list is on another server which has no maillist-programm.

for example: listtest at domain.de

This should be forwarded to "prefix-listtest at mailer.domain.de" which is
served by blueonyx.

But now all mails are set to be approved in mailman because the original
address is not the list-address!? Can I somehow go around this?

Best regards
Patrick