[BlueOnyx:10993] Re: Mailman prob

Patrick Koehne patrick at koehne-net.de
Sun Jul 22 11:20:18 -05 2012

Hi Chuck!

Found it!

Am 22.07.12 17:46, schrieb Chuck Tetlow:

> I found where to change the prefix in the subject line.  Go to the list
> in the BlueOnyx list and click on the "vsiteMailMan_Admin" button.  It

Yes. There you can change the subject line prefix. good.

Now I understand what "they" mean with "umbrella list".

When you have such a email-address from which mails are forwarded to the
mailman-address it can be configured to be accepted:

In Mailman Webadmin surface go to:

privacy options / recipient filters / alias names

Here you can add the umbrella emailaddress, e.g. listtest at domain.de

After that mails recieved from there are accepted.
So, I guess that this will also work with the listname on the system itself.

Best regards
Patrick